Friendly and ready to help.
With over 22 years of experience in Private Client insurance, Heather designs personal insurance programs for affluent clientswith local, national and international exposures. She hasextensive experience consulting clients through risk managementand loss control to provide the most comprehensive and cost-effective solutions available.
Prior to joining The DeHayes Group, Heather’s career started in Seattle with Marsh USA, where she was a Private Client Sales Executive for the Western Region of the U.S. While at Marsh, shewas in charge of growing the affluent client base for her division. Later, Heather joined AIG Private Client Group where she was aBusiness Development Manager for the Northwest, Southeast andMidwest Regions of the U.S. She managed multiple stateterritories and was in charge of strategic marketing and sales.
- High Value Property Coverage
- Coastal and CAT Coverage Programs
- Properties Deeded to Trusts, LLC’s and Estates
- High Value / Collection Auto
- Cyber Security
- Collections Coverage and Art Collection Management
- Privately Owned Aviation
- Yacht Programs
- High Limits of Liability / Umbrella
- Family or Group Umbrella Design
- High Deductible / Self Retention Program Design
- Not-for-Profit Director & Officers Coverage
- Domestic Employee Practice Liability
University of Washington
Seattle Pacific University
Heather participates in multiple fundraising activities forMultiple Sclerosis and the American Cancer Society. She also sitson the fundraising committee for the Lakeland Youth Center.